21 Day Fix Protein Pancakes
We love pancakes in my house but seeing as they have the word “cake” in the name, it’s probably a fair assumption that they aren’t necessarily the healthiest choice for daily breakfast. The good news is, there are lots of great ways to fix pancakes so they are healthy and this is one of them. My entire family loves them and I hope yours does as well.
Portions Containers (for 3 pancakes): 1/4 yellow, ½ red, 1 purple 1 tsp for 100% Pure Maple Syrup
Yield 6 pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup oats
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- Pour onto a lightly greased griddle or griddle pan – I use a tiny bit of coconut oil
- Cook until lightly brown on both sides
- Drizzle with 1 tsp of 100% pure maple syrup (OPTIONAL)
- Top with optional strawberries. blueberries, or bananas and add to container count.