21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Spicy, cheesy, and perfectly poppable, Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are the ultimate appetizer to serve for the big game. Enjoy all the flavor of a buffalo wing without the mess & fuss.
Yields: 16 meatballs (3 meatballs = 1 red container)
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (can use regular bread crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound 99% fat-free ground chicken breast
- 1 container feta cheese (optional)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Franks red hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add red onion, garlic, egg white, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and seasonings to a large bowl then stir with a fork to combine.
- Add ground chicken then mix until combined – do not overmix or meatballs will be tough.
- Divide chicken mixture into quarters, then each quarter into 4 balls.
- Optional: Press a small pinch of Feta into the center of each ball then close mixture around cheese to seal.
- Place meatballs onto a buttered cooling rack set on top of a baking sheet, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in hot sauce in a crock pot or large stock pot and stir to combine. Add cooked meatballs then use a spoon to coat in sauce.
- Place a lid on top and turn heat to low to keep warm.
- Serve over a bed of zoodles or jasmine rice or wrapped around bib lettuce for a meatball “lettuce” sub sandwich.