21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Buttery chicken and hot sauce, blue cheese, mozzarella, and some diced up red onions bake until bubbly and then voila! Spicy, creamy, and oh-so-delicious pizza without the guilt!
Yields: 4 pizzas
21 Day Fix Container Count: 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, 1 RED
- olive oil spray
- 4 whole grain wraps, Naan bread, tortillas, or flatbreads
- 4 tsp butter
- 2 cups of diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup of hot sauce like Franks (more sauce, more spice!)
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4 t.garlic powder
- Spray wrap or flatbread with olive oil spray, then toast in a 375-degrees oven until it begins to crisp. (I usually place mine right on the oven rack.)
- Remove from oven and turn oven up to 400 degrees.
- Mix ricotta cheese with blue cheese (or feta cheese.) Sprinkle with garlic powder and divide and spread the mixture onto pizza crusts.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat and add diced chicken and hot sauce.
- Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors combine, then spoon chicken and hot sauce onto the ricotta/blue cheese layer.
- Top with remaining mozzarella, diced red onion, and parsley.
- Bake pizza on a baking sheet or pizza stone for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and brown.