3 Ingredient Brownie Muffins
These muffins only require three ingredients and take three minutes to throw together. They are rich like a brownie, taste nothing like pumpkin, and are absolutely delicious.
Yields: 12 muffins
- 1 box moist-style devil’s food cake mix (15.25 to 18.25 oz.)
- 1- 15-oz. can pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups, or spray it with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix with pumpkin with a wooden spoon until completely smooth and uniform. Add in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. (Batter will be thick.)
- Evenly distribute batter into the cups of the muffin pan and top each muffin with a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out mostly clean. Enjoy!