3 Ingredient Pretzel Peppermint Bark
I’m on a serious peppermint kick right now, and just couldn’t pass up an opportunity to make some peppermint bark. I went ahead and jazzed it up a bit by throwing in some pretzels. Best. Idea. Ever. I’m always a sucker for that salty sweet combo and this is no exception. Give as gifts or fill a holiday tray. Either way it is a WIN!
Yields: 12 servings
- 1 (11.5-oz.) bag Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/2 c. pretzels
- 1/2 c. crushed candy canes (about 4)
- Line a medium sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Boil a pan of water on the stove and place a glass bowl on top of the pan. Pour the chocolate chips into the bowl and stir constantly while the water boils and heats up the chips. Stir the chocolate chips until smooth and creamy. Immediately take chocolate off from the heat.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared sheet tray and spread into an even layer. Saving about half of cup to drizzle on top.
- Top with pretzels and crushed candy canes and a thin drizzle of remaining chocolate. (can drizzle with melted white chocolate as well, if desired)
- Refrigerate until hardened, 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces to serve.