Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 8 hours.
TIP: This recipe makes delicious tacos or burritos. If desired, add additional garnishes, i.e. lettuce and cheese. Also, makes great sandwiches when served on buns.