These 5-ingredient Protein Bars are super easy, packed with tons of goodness and perfect for breakfast or snack on the run. Plus, they are a no-bake recipe! This one’s a keeper.
Yields: 16 bars (8 x 8 pan)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup natural chunky or creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey, plus more to taste
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla (or chocolate) Shakeology (Vegan or Regular)
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (uncooked)
- (Optional: Melted dark chocolate for drizzling)
- In a medium heavy pot, combine milk, peanut butter, and desired amount of honey over low heat. Stir just until all ingredients are well combined and warmed through.
- Add Shakeology and oats. Stir to combine well. (If mixture is too thick to stir, simply add a bit more milk.)
- Lightly grease an 8×8 pan. Press mixture evenly into pan, using enough pressure to compress mixture into desired bar thickness.
- Allow bars to cool completely.
- Cut into squares. If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate and let cool.
- Wrap in airtight container and store at moderate room temp for up to a week.