Almond Joy Cookies
These cookies are so gooey, chocolaty, and have the perfect amount of coconut crunch. The most wonderful thing about these beauties is how easy they are to make! Just add all the ingredients in to one bowl, stir, and they’re off to the oven! I love it when I find recipes that are easy like this and turn out so tasty!
- 1 14oz Bag Unsweetened coconut flakes (about 6 cups finely shredded)
- 1 cup mini Semi-sweet chocolate chips ( I used Enjoy Life)
- 2/3 cups sliced lightly salted almonds
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.