- Cook rice according to package directions in a small saucepan. Stir in 1 Tablespoon butter
- While rice cooks, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken, onion to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done and onion is golden. Add pecans to the pan to toast quickly.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add cider and mustard to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until syrupy.
- Return chicken to pan, turning to coat.
- Serve chicken and sauce over a bed of rice.