Apple Overnight Oats
Prep breakfast the night before for a stress-free morning. Spiced apple- and almond-infused oatmeal allows you to enjoy fall flavors any time of the year!
Yields: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 2 teaspoons sliced almonds (optional)
- Combine oats, milk, yogurt, almond butter, honey, spices, and apple in a 1-cup jar, stirring until very well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Stir before serving and sprinkle with almonds if desired.