Apple Blondie Shakeology Balls
With golden raisins, unsweetened applesauce, and pumpkin pie spice this no-bake recipe for Apple Blondies is perfect for anytime a snack attack happens.
Portion Fix Containers: ½ Purple, ½ Yellow, ½ tsp.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Vanilla Vegan Shakeology
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup all-natural almond butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- ½ cup golden raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
Combine coconut flour, Shakeology, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine almond butter and maple syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 to 45 seconds, or until almond butter is melted; mix well.
Add almond butter mixture to coconut flour mixture; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
Add applesauce, almond milk, and raisins; mix well.
Roll into 16 balls, about 1¼-inch in diameter each.