Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Blender Muffins
These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins are easy to make for a quick snack or meal prep. Keep in the refrigerator or freeze them so you can take one as you need them throughout the week.
Servings 12 servings, 1 muffin each
- Nonstick cooking spray optional
- 1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 large very ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract or maple
- 2 cups dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 2 cups peeled, seeded and chopped apple
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
Place yogurt, honey, banana, applesauce, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
Gently fold in apples
Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Top each muffin with a pinch of coconut sugar
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Transfer muffins to rack; cool.