Arugula Salad with Chicken and Black Beans – 21 Day Fix Approved
Sometimes, the simplest salads are the best. Like this hearty 21 Day Fix recipe that has only five ingredients and can be made in minutes. Chicken and black beans add protein and fiber, and avocado adds healthy fats to make it a satisfying meal for lunch or dinner.
Portion Fix Containers: 1½ Green, 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Blue
- 1½ cups fresh arugula or spinach
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast boneless, skinless, sliced
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ medium avocado chopped
- Place arugula in a medium serving bowl.
- Add chicken, beans, tomato, and avocado; toss gently to blend.
- Top with your favorite dressing and enjoy!
- 21 Day Fix Ranch Dressing Recipe
Nutritional Information does not including dressing.