Asian Garlic Steak Kabobs
Marinated in a delicious Asian sesame sauce and grilled to tender and juicy perfection, these kabobs are easy to prepare and feed a crowd. You can even have you butcher cut your meat up into cubes to make your prep time easier. Serve with rice and grilled veggies like peppers, zucchini and onions.
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1½ pounds top sirloin steak
- 1 red onion
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbls. minced garlic
- 3 Tbls. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or agave
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Cut steak into one inch cubes. Cut the red onion into large chunks and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil, sugar, ginger and sesame seeds. Add the steak and toss to coat in marinade.
- Marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Thread the meat and the red onion onto the skewers. Grill for 8-10 minutes until the meat is done to desired liking.