Asian Noodle Salad
I bring this recipe every year to my Life Groups Chinese New Year Party. I love all the brightly colored vegetables mixed with the sweet and salty dressing. I’ve adapted from an original recipe from the Pioneer Woman to meet my Clean Eating needs. The beauty of this salad is, you can just wing it, adjusting the ingredients of the salad or the dressing as you like.
Yields: 8 Servings
- 1 package rice noodles, Cooked, Rinsed, And Cooled
- 1/2 head Sliced Napa or Green Cabbage
- 1 head Sliced radicchio
- 1/2 bag Baby Spinach
- 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 1 whole Orange Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- Chopped Cilantro, Up To 1 Bunch, To Taste
- 3 whole Scallions, Sliced
- 3 whole Cucumbers Peeled And Sliced
- 1 can (about 10 Oz.) Whole Cashews
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 whole Lime, Juiced or 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or agave syrup
- 3 Tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- Chopped Cilantro
- Mix salad ingredients together. Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Mix with tongs or hands and serve on a platter.
- Note: dressing keeps for up to three days before serving, without cilantro.