Asparagus, Sweet Potatoes and Eggs
Top steamed or roasted asparagus with a pair of eggs. Hard-boiling the eggs makes for easy meal prep, but if you like your eggs poached or soft-boiled, the yolks will create a luscious sauce. Serve with baked sweet potato or atop a slice of toasted whole-grain, sprouted toast.
80 Day Obsession containers: 1 Green (vegetables), 1 Red (protein), 1 Yellow (carbohydrates), 1 tsp. (oils and nut butters)
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 10 large spears asparagus
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup baked sweet potato (or 1 slice whole-grain, sprouted toast)
- 1 tsp. olive oil (for roasting asparagus, or drizzled on toast)
- Make 1 or 7 containers filled with 1/2 a sweet potato, 2 hard-boiled eggs, and 10 roasted asparagus spears.
- Store in the refrigerator until needed throughout your week