Avocado Pudding – 21 Day Fix Approved
Do you have a love for chocolate? This chocolate pudding is awesome for a quick snack. Divide the portions in to small containers so you can grab and go or pack them into you or your kids lunch box’s.
Yields: 8 (1/4 cup servings)
Portion Fix Containers: 1 Yellow, 1/2 Blue
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup pure maple syrup, honey or agave syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut milk beverage (or milk of choice)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- Place avocado, cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut milk, extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.