Avocado Egg Salad Toast – 21 Day Fix Approved
Make a full batch of this Egg Salad and portion it out for lunch into 4 separate containers. You can top the egg salad on toast, place in a whole wheat wrap or a lettuce wrap or over a bed of spinach. Meal prep done!
Servings: 4 servings
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow (courtesy of Beachbody)
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 ripe medium avocado, slightly mashed
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 4 slices low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup watercress or arugula
- Combine eggs, avocado, lemon juice, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to use
- Spread ¼ of egg mixture onto each slice of toast.
- Top evenly with watercress or arugula. Tomatoes and cucumbers are great on this as well.