- Farm Rich Original Meatballs
- American Cheese, cut into small pieces
- Pre-Cooked Bacon slices, cut into small pieces
- Ice Berg Lettuce, cut into small pieces
- Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
Bake up as many Farm Rich Original Meatballs as you desire, following the package instructions.
Meanwhile: Cut small pieces of American cheese to melt on top when meatballs are baked.
“Stack” your desired toppings on toothpicks. I used a piece of bacon, a small piece of ice berg lettuce and a half grape tomato.
When the baking time is up, top each meatball with a small slice of cheese, place back in the oven for a couple of minutes more to let the cheese melt.
Poke the already stacked skewer into the meatball, plate and serve.
Serve with ketchup, mayo and mustard dipping “sauce” if desired.