Baked Zucchini and Tomatoes
This easy side is the most delicious way to use up your summer vegetables.
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 lb. zucchini (about 3 medium), chopped
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, preferably multi-colored, halved
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbls. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. torn basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomatoes, garlic and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Transfer vegetables to a small baking dish, then sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until golden, 33 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve.