Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Oatmeal baked with eggs, peanut butter, and almond milk packs enough protein to keep you satisfied until long past your lunch hour.
- 2 C old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 C water
- 4 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup, honey or maple syrup
Optional topping: Top with blueberries, mini chocolate chips or sliced bananas before baking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of old fashioned oats and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, beat 2 eggs and add 2 cups of milk, a cup of water, and 4 tablespoons of natural peanut butter.
- Add to the oats, pour mixture into dish, sprinkle on toppings as desired and bake for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons honey or syrup.