Baked Salmon Dijon
For an easy weeknight meal that’s bursting with flavor try this Baked Salmon Dijon breaded with whole wheat bread crumbs, crushed pecans, and fresh herbs. (Courtesy of Beachbody)
- Parchment paper
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- ¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely chopped almonds or pecans
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. chopped fresh or dried parsley
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper
- 4 (4-oz. each) raw salmon fillets skinless
- 1 medium lemon cut into quarters (for garnish; optional)
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Line sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine mustard, oil, and honey in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Combine bread crumbs, nuts, and parsley in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; mix well. Set aside.
Brush both sides of each salmon fillet evenly with mustard mixture. Place on prepared pan. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Garnish with lemon, if desired.