Balsamic Glazed Chicken – 21 Day Fix Approved
Simple ingredients and big flavor gives this meal 2 thumbs up. You can even prep this meal in advanced by making the marinade and tossing it with your chicken in a gallon freezer bag. Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days until you are ready to cook. Serve with a side of Roasted Vegetables or Roasted Potatoes (Courtesy of Beachbody)
Yields: 4 servings
Container Counts: 1 red, 1/2 yellow
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. finely chopped rosemary
- 4 (4 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 2 tsp. ghee or butter
- Combine vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, and rosemary in a small bowl: whisk until blended. Set aside.
- Sprinkle each side of the chicken breast with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken; cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until brown. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add vinegar mixture: cook, turning chicken every few minutes, for 4 -5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is reduced and thickened.