Banana and Coconut Overnight Oats
This Banana Coconut Overnight Oats recipe combines two of my favorite ingredients to create a creamy delicious healthy make-ahead breakfast recipe.
Yields: 4 jars
- 2 cups rolled oats (1/2 cup each serving)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (not canned) (1/2 cup each serving)
- 1 teaspoon coconut or vanilla extract (1/4 tsp. ea. serving)
- 2 ripe banana, chopped (1/2 banana each serving)
- 4 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (1 Tbsp. each serving)
- 4 teaspoon chia seeds (1 tsp each serving)
- 8 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey (2 tsp. each serving)
- Divide all the ingredients evenly into 4 mason jars or air-tight containers. Mix all the ingredients together.
- If needed, add a little more coconut milk until the oats are completed covered in liquid.
- Tightly place the lid on and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove lid and stir the oats. Add in more coconut milk till loosen up the oats. Sprinkle more coconut on top.
Recipe can be made up to 3-4 days ahead of time.