Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Made with pantry staples these cookies come together in a snap and don’t make you feel terrible about your decision to eat a cookie throughout your day. These are great for breakfast with coffee, lunch or snack. (Courtesy of Beachbody & Fixate) Refeed Day Approved
Yields: 8 (2 cookies each)
CONTAINER EQUIVALENTS: 1 yellow
- 1 cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free if needed
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup golden raisins or other dried fruit of choice
- ¼ cup chopped almonds or nut of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Add bananas, raisins, and nuts; mix well.
5. Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet to form 16 cookies;
flatten cookies with a spatula.
6. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.