Barbecue Roasted Salmon
You don’t even have to turn on the grill for this mouthwatering salmon. This recipe has been a family favorite for years and it always comes out tasting like it came from a fine dining restaurant.
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Remove fish from bag; discard marinade. Combine sugar and next 5 ingredients (sugar through cinnamon) in a bowl. Rub over fish; place in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon slices, if desired.