Freezer to Slow Cooker Beef Quinoa Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. lean beef stew meat
- 2 cups Beef stock or broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 Cup Carrots, chopped
- 14 ounce can stewed or crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Quinoa
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 8 hours.