Berry Avocado Breakfast Smoothie
Avocado probably isn’t the first thing you think about when you think “breakfast food,” but it might be time to start.
This tangy Berry Avocado Breakfast Smoothie is an ideal way to start your day off in the right direction.
The rich, creamy consistency gives this avocado smoothie recipe its velvety appeal. With tangy blueberries, almond milk, old-fashioned rolled oats, and densely nutritious Strawberry Shakeology, this smoothie might just be your new morning habit.
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology (vegan or regular – you could use vanilla as well
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries, reserve a small amount for garnish
- ¼ medium avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. dry old-fashioned rolled oats
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, blueberries, avocado, and oats in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour into serving glass (or Mason jar); garnish with reserved blueberries.