Berry Breakfast Quinoa Bowl
Start your mornings off right with these superfood power bowls, loaded with fresh berries and a drizzle of honey. Quick and easy!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, coconut sugar or brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 6 tablespoons honey
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; let cool. Stir in milk, sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve immediately, topped with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and almonds, drizzled with honey, if desired.