Best Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Yields: Servings: 4
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbls. minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- Add garlic and ginger to bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Marinate in ziploc bag in fridge for up to 3 days.
- (3 days= the most tender pork you’ve ever had) Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- Very dark and tasty with a light pink centre.
- Great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus.