Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins
These Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins are easy to make for a quick snack or meal prep. Keep in the refrigerator or freeze them so you can take one as you need them throughout the week.
Servings 12 servings, 1 muffin each
- Nonstick cooking spray optional
- 1 cup reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 large very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 cups dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 2 cups Blueberries
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or lightly coating with spray.
Place yogurt, honey, bananas, eggs, extract, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth, scraping once or twice, as needed.
Gently fold in blueberries
Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Top each muffin with a pinch of coconut sugar
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Transfer muffins to rack; cool.