Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Yields: 9 servings
- 2 cups fat-free graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 8 ounces Greek Yogurt cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray and 8 x 8 inch baking pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the coconut oil. Gently mix until the graham crackers look similar to wet sand. Pour into the prepared pan and press down to form a crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar. Whip on high speed until fluffy. Add the honey, flour, egg whites, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla. Mix on low speed just until combined. Gently fold in the blueberries and pour the batter on top of the prepared crust.
- Bake the bars for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Return the cheesecake to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes.
- The cheesecake might still be a little wiggly in the pan, and that’s ok!
- Let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate, loosely covered, for at least 3 hours. Slice and enjoy!