Blueberry Ginger Shakeology
For a smoothie that will tantalize your taste buds with ginger will help with any stomach bloat, give this ginger smoothie a whirl. The invigorating flavor of fresh ginger and bright blueberries make a perfect pair. Ginger with its touch of heat is a perfect compliment to tart fruits and berries like blueberries, strawberries and even citrus.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup blueberries (if frozen you may need to use less ice)
- 1 scoop Vanilla or Strawberry Shakeology (Vegan or Regular)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground ginger or minced ginger (you can find minced by the produce department or by the Asian foods)
Place milk, ice, Blueberries,Shakeology, extract, and ginger in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.