- Cut thawed dough into 1-inch pieces. Set aside
- Stir together sugar, honey, melted butter, lemon zest and 3 Tbsp. lemon juice in a large bowl. Add dough pieces and blueberries; gently toss to coat.
- Transfer dough mixture to a greased Bundt pan or angel food cake pan.
- Cover loosely with a towel or plastic wrap that is sprayed with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Let stand in a warm place that is free of drafts (any place in a warm summer kitchen will do ) until dough is slightly puffed or doubled in size, about 40 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes. Let rest in pan for 5 minutes and invert onto a large plate or platter.
- Meanwhile whisk together powdered sugar and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- Remove pan from bread and drizzle with powdered sugar mixture.