Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Yields: 12 muffins
Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are moist and not too sweet. They are a cross between baked oatmeal and muffins and perfect for quick, on-the-go breakfasts.
- 2 cups mashed very ripe banana
- 2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray large muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash bananas until smooth.
- Add banana, oats, beaten egg, baking powder and vanilla to a bowl.
- Stir until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Using a large spring-release scoop fill muffin tins with batter. I fill to the top, these muffins do not rise very much.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool slightly in muffin tin a few minutes. Removing them while hot will likely cause the muffins to break apart as they are very moist.