These Blueberry Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars will become your newest addiction, loaded with healthy ingredients like oats, almonds and blueberries. Gluten Free and Delicious.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 scoop Vegan Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (or nut of choice)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease with cooking spray.
- All all the base ingredients to a food processor and pulse until completely combined and wet. This will take a few minutes.
- Pour base into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Topping: Combine topping ingredients in medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Removing pan from oven, spread topping evenly over and lightly press down into base.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes
- Note: Store in a refrigerator in a sealed container for one week