Boneless Country Style BBQ Ribs
Yields: 6 servings
- 2-3 lbs. boneless pork country-style ribs
- 1/2 large onion thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce (look for the least amount of sugar)
- salt and pepper
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 6 hours. Discard Juices.
- Serve with Baked Sweet Potatoes and Roasted vegetables and additional BBQ sauce on the side.