Breakfast Peanut Butter Cookies
These delicious bite-sized peanut butter cookies are sure to be a popular treat for breakfast, snack or anytime. Their timeless sweet and nutty flavor is perfectly paired with a smear of jam and glass of milk.
Yields: 24 cookies
- 2 large, ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Add the ripe bananas and eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Mix until smooth. Add the oats, peanut butter, honey, and salt, and mix until just combined. The mixture will get thick and hard to stir.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to portion cookie dough into 12 balls. Take each ball and split it in half to create 24 smaller balls. Roll each ball and lightly smash it between your palms to create a mini cookie.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet. Bake until the edges start to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.