- 2 cups broccoli florets, bite size pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower, bite size pieces
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- 3 tbsp. dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3-4 strips Uncured No Sugar Added Bacon, cooked and chopped
- ⅔ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. salt
- In a small bowl mix together the greek yogurt, lemon juice, soy sauce and salt
- In a large bowl combine all of the remaining ingredients and fold in the Greek Yogurt dressing.
- Chill for 1- 24 hours for the flavors to mingle together.