Broccoli Cranberry Salad
This broccoli salad recipe is the best! It’s healthy, too, thanks to the delicious honey-mustard vinaigrette (no mayo). This broccoli salad packs great for lunch and potlucks. It’ll be your new favorite!
Yields 6 side servings.
- 1 pound broccoli florets (from 1 ½ pounds broccoli stalks), thinly sliced and then roughly chopped
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds or slivered almonds
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries or dried tart cherries, chopped
- 1 package Real bacon pieces (about 1 cup if you are making your own)
- 1 cup finely diced red onion
Honey mustard dressing
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Add the chopped broccoli, sunflower seeds, onion, cheese, cranberries, onion and bacon to the serving bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients (olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and Greek Yogurt). Whisk until the mixture is well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until all of the broccoli is lightly coated in dressing.
- Let the salad marinate for at least 20 minutes, or even overnight in the refrigerator.
- Divide the salad into individual bowls and serve. Leftovers will keep well for 3 to 4 days in the fridge, covered.