Brownie Batter Overnight Oats
These thick brownie batter overnight protein oats are like eating dessert for breakfast. Spend just a few minutes to prep the night before and in the morning, you’ll be ready to dig into a bowl of brownie batter! Top with banana, peanut butter and chocolate chips for an extra decadent treat.
Yields: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving vegan chocolate Shakeology (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavor)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste or a drizzle of real maple syrup of honey (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Top with sliced bananas, a drizzle of drippy peanut butter or coconut flakes
If you follow the recipe amounts exactly as listed, these come out very thick with a doughy, batter-like consistency. For a thinner oatmeal use 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk