Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Got a head of cauliflower? Make these amazing healthy buffalo cauliflower wings with just a few simple ingredients for the big game. These healthy cauliflower wings are especially delicious dipped in a homemade healthy homemade ranch dip.
Portion Fix Container: 1 green
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 c. all-purpose flour (can use gluten free flour)
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Make batter: In a medium bowl, whisk flour, milk, and garlic powder until combined. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Dredge cauliflower in batter until evenly coated.
- Shake off excess batter and transfer to prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until the cauliflower is crispy and golden around edges, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile make buffalo sauce. In a large bowl, whisk together hot sauce and melted butter.
- Toss baked cauliflower “wings” in sauce and place back in on the baking sheet and in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing and celery sticks, if desired.