Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
A simple mixture of reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat cream cheese is baked with shredded chicken breast and the classic spicy-tangy hot sauce with a crumble of blue cheese on top. It’s perfect for heaping onto celery and carrot sticks or any other crispy vegetable.
- ½ cup 0% Plain Greek Yogurt or reduced-fat sour cream
- 5 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (10 tablespoons), softened
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 ½ tablespoons Buffalo-style hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- ¾ cup thinly sliced scallions, divided
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese or Feta
- 3 cups celery sticks (about 6 stalks)
- 2 ½ cups baby carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Cheddar and hot sauce in a medium bowl; stir until smooth.
- Fold in chicken and 1/2 cup scallions.
- Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart (8-inch-square) baking dish. Cover and bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with blue cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup scallions. Serve with celery sticks and carrots.