Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Peppers – 21 Day Fix Approved
This easy Buffalo Chicken Recipe uses only 5 ingredients. If you don’t have bell peppers to stuff you could dip your cooked chicken into zucchini, celery or top a salad or wrap with it.
Container Equivalent: 1 pepper = 1 green, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 tsp.
Yields: 6 servings
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts (2 pounds)
- 1 12-ounce bottle Buffalo Sauce (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- Homemade ranch seasoning (Mix 2 tsp. garlic powder, 2 tsp. dill, 1 tsp. onion powder, 1 tsp. paprika, 2 tsp. parsley, 1 tsp, salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 6 colored Bell Peppers, tops removed and seeded
- 6 slices real mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken breasts in the Instant Pot. (If using a Slow Cooker – place water, butter and sauce over chicken and cook on low for 8 hours & shred and skip to step 6.)
- Pour Buffalo wing sauce over chicken, and add water and butter
- Cover, turn valve to Sealing position, and hit PRESSURE COOK (or manual) for 10 minutes.
- When pot beeps, allow 10 minute natural release, then turn valve to Venting to release remaining pressure.
- When pin drops, open lid, and stir in ranch dressing. Shred chicken using hand mixer or shred chicken using 2 forks.
- Spoon chicken evenly into each of the 6 peppers.
- Top each pepper with a slice of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Ranch seasoning mix
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until peppers are browned and cheese is melted.
- Enjoy plain, over a bed of spinach, quinoa, cauliflower rice, brown rice or pasta or choice.