Candy Corn Fruit Cups
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple or canned in water, drained
- 15 ounce can mandarin oranges in juice or water, no corn syrup added (or peeled seedless orange segments)
- 2 cups 0% Plain Greek yogurt mixed with 2 Tbls Honey
- Optional: Top with unsweetened shredded coconut
- Chop pineapple (or drain if using canned); drain mandarin oranges.
- Add the pineapple, oranges, and yogurt (in that order) to 4 tall, clear serving glasses.
- Serve immediately or they can save overnight if sealed tightly and fruit is well drained.