Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1/2 cup hot cooking water
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese or feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 2 T. butter (optional)
- Clean the cauliflower head from green leaves, and chop it into bite size pieces. Place it in the big sauce pan with water, bring to boil and boil until cauliflower is really soft. Remove from heat and drain reserving 1/2 cup of cooking liquid.
- Dissolve 1/2 of a chicken bullion cube in 1/2 cup hot reserved cooking water.
- In a food processor, combine drained cooked cauliflower, 1/2 cup of hot chicken broth, cheese, salt, minced garlic and butter (optional) Process well until a very creamy sauce forms.
- Toss with your favorite pasta or store and keep in the refrigerator or freezer for a later date.