These low carb snacks are seriously addictive.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Slice and serve.