No Bake Cereal and Oats granola bars
No bake, no fuss granola bars can be whipped up in the time it takes you to measure out the ingredients! Perfect for the weekend when you need quick snacks for kids games, events and traveling.
The hard part is waiting for these goodies to freeze up so you can eat them. The best part is knowing every ingredient that goes into your homemade granola bars. Yum!
Serves: Serving Size: 1 bar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Rice Chex (or other rice cereal)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds or unsweetened coconut)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds (or your favorite nut)
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, optional
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Microwave honey and nut butter in a separate bowl for 45 seconds and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well coated.
- Press into an 8×8 or 9×9 pan (line with parchment paper for easy removal) and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars and store in the fridge.
- Nutrition Information