Chamomile and Lavender Oat Milk Latte
This chamomile tea recipe is warm and creamy, with notes of aromatic lavender and vanilla — plus a special ingredient: collagen. Collagen Boost has no flavor, so you’ll never even notice it, but you will notice it can do for your skin and nails!
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 bag chamomile and lavender tea blend ( use one of each tea bag)
- 1 scoop Beachbody Collagen Boost
- 1 tsp. honey (optional)
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Place a small saucepot over medium-high heat; add milk. Bring to a gentle boil; remove from heat.
- Add tea bags; let steep for 10 minutes. Remove bag; discard.
- Add Beachbody Collagen Boost, honey (if using), and extract; mix well.
- Pour oat milk mixture into a mug; serve warm.