Cheesecake Dip – 21 Day Fix Approved
Why make the effort to make an entire Cheesecake when all you want is a few bites of the good stuff anyway. All the indulgence without the guilt.
Yields: 4 – 1/4 cup servings
Portion Fix Container Counts: 1 blue, 1 yellow, 2 tsp
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp. softened extra-virgin coconut oil or butter
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. reduced-fat (2%) sour cream or plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- strawberries, apples, and graham crackers for dipping
- To make the crumble, place graham crackers in a food processor; pulse into fine crumbs. Add coconut oil and maple syrup; pulse until combined. Set aside.
- To make cheesecake, add cream cheese, sour cream, maple syrup, extract, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to serving bowl; top with graham cracker crumble.
- Serve immediately with mixed fruits for dipping, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.